[SC.LUG] Email Scam Alert

Frank Mitchell mitchell.frank at bigwig.net
Thu Nov 6 18:15:04 GMT 2003

Dear LUGs,

I thought I'd alert you to a Bogus Email I received recently. Apparently
it's from Lloyds TSB, even though I'm not a Lloyds Customer. So I phoned
Lloyds, who confirmed it wasn't theirs, though they were aware of it. Here's
a (rough) copy below, and I wouldn't recommend anybody to reply to it:

*** START OF EMAIL SCAM HERE ! ***