[SC.LUG]How many machines do you need?

Ewan Leith ewan at longwords.org
Mon Oct 6 21:18:41 BST 2003

I know someone who collects IBM RS/6000 servers, he has about 6-8 at the
moment, all except one can only run AIX, IBMs Unix, the other one could
run Linux.

Personally I have 3 computers - a laptop for work, Windows XP and Suse,
a shuttle xpc running Win 2k and Suse, and finally a Mini-itx machine
running redhat 8.. http://www.mini-itx.com/ is a great place to find a
cheap dedicated linux machine, everything but the dvd playback hardware
is supported on any reasonably modern distribution.

Ewan