[SC.LUG] Linux Mags?

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Oct 11 08:26:33 BST 2003

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Richard Smedley wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 22:52, Neil Lucock wrote:
>
> The way laptop prices are coming down maybe they'll
> be cheaper than magazines one day :-)
>
>> It would be nice to have a magazine without a CD/DVD included.
>
> Linux Magazine doesn't have a disc unless you
> subscribe (however it's no longer cheap).

I'm a little puzzled on this one - maybe John can illuminate?
Linux mag still claims that it doesn't have a disc but the last two copies -
which I order from the newsagent - have come with a dvd attached.
At a greatly increased price (> £6)!

Robert
--
 Have you noticed the way people's intelligence capabilities
 decline sharply the minute they start waving guns around?