[SC.LUG] Farewell

Neil Lucock neil.lucock at zen.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 20:36:52 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 12:58, David Holden wrote:
> You'll be back,  the force is strong in the open world... :)
>

>  Dave.
I've just bought an ibook. It's a very nice computer with some good
design features, but it's not as easy to use as my linux box. KDE (with
right-click menus) is much more flexible. Why doesn't the mac preview
all files in Finder? Why does it have to open another app to show you a
graphics file? It's very nice to use and has long battery life, but it
isn't going to replace Linux as my main workhorse. It's hard to go from
KDE to something else, it has so many good features that you really miss
them when you use Windows or Mac.
regards,
neil