[SC.LUG] expanding lug?

Jonathan Dwerryhouse jon.d at c2internet.net
Tue Feb 3 14:49:12 GMT 2004

I can attend as an analogue pianoforte player and if you pay me enough lower
myself to level of digital ;-)  Don't get me started on acoustic vs digital!
There is no competition... apart from digital doesn't go out of tune.

Jonathan Dwerryhouse
Senior Account Manager
C2 Internet Ltd
Alvaston House
Alvaston Business Park
Nantwich
Cheshire
CW5 6PF
0845 658 0020
www.c2internet.net

All quotes & services from C2 are bound by our standard terms and conditions
which are available on our website at:

http://www.c2internet.net/legal/main.htm#tandc