[SC.LUG] expanding lug?

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Tue Feb 3 16:40:47 GMT 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:49:07 -0000
Jonathan Dwerryhouse <jon.d at c2internet.net> wrote:

> I can attend as an analogue pianoforte player and if you pay me enough
> lower myself to level of digital ;-)  Don't get me started on acoustic
> vs digital! There is no competition... apart from digital doesn't go
> out of tune.

You mean digital instruments?

If so, I agree with you - theres no substitute for the real thing,
because a piano *IS* a real thing, and every single note is different,
and no two finger presses are identical.

for recording and reproduction, though you want perfection, not
imperfection, and thats where digital rules the day.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.