[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Eric Raymond in Birmingham]

Richard Smedley richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Wed Feb 18 15:31:10 GMT 2004

Subject: [lugmaster] Eric Raymond in Birmingham
From:    "Tim Williams" <T.M.Williams at cs.bham.ac.uk>
Date:    Tue, February 17, 2004 5:02 pm
To:      "UK Lugmasters" <lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk>

Hello,

I'm still working on the details of this one, but if everything works out,
we should have Eric Raymond speaking at our monthly lug meeting on the
15th April (he's comming up after a conference in Oxford), times are
normally 7.30-9.00. I suspect that people from other neighbouring lugs
might be interested in comming along, so if you are, please let me know.
We're trying to work out how big a room we need to book.

Tim W
S. Birmingham LUG

--
Tim Williams BSc MSc GIBiol - Research Associate (Autotrain Project)
University of Birmingham School of Computer Science