[SC.LUG] member update

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 26 19:35:47 GMT 2004

Nev wrote:

>i know i havent participated at all the last few months! infact havent had
>much chance to turn my pc on lately!
>
>firstly, how do i go about changing my email address? (from
>nev at netcentral.co.uk to nev at digital-thought.net??)

Hello Nev,

Good to hear from you again :-)

Logging in at:
normally does the trick.

I've changed you over, but you'll need to answer the e-mail that it's
sent you. Any problems, contact me off-list :)

>secondly..  now that i'm living in nantwich and things in my life are
>starting to settle.. whats happening meeting-wise etc in this part of the
>world? if anything!

Should be a meeting in Wheelock (nr Sandbach) in
about 5 weeks time - with a talk/demo on Samba.

 Glad your life is settling - must try and settle mine
some time ;^)