[SC.LUG] New member welcome

Andy Crichton andrew.crichton at abibuildingdata.com
Mon Jan 26 19:35:09 GMT 2004

Hello all - Thanks for the welcome. By way of an introduction:

My name is Andy Crichton and I live in Hoole (North Chester). I work as a
database/unix programmer using c/perl/proc and also do systems (solaris)
administration and networking.

I mostly use GNU/linux at home where I occasionally do the odd bit of
network/db programming. I am mainly interested in server side of most things
and look forward to coming to your next meeting.

Cheers

Andy Crichton