[SC.LUG] Bill Gates to be Knighted?

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Fri Jan 30 01:51:55 GMT 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:38:10 +0000
"Rick [Kitty5]" <rick at kitty5.com> wrote:

> > I have a heatpipe cooling my CPU - it comes free in the Shuttle XPC
> > - the case, heatpipe, PSU, and motherboard come as a set and  cost
> > 130UKP the lot.
>
> Yes, but your kinda limited to what you can fit in a shuttle case.

You'd think, but TBH its not really a problem. and theres a LOT of USB2 and firewire ports if you really must go nuts...

> http://www20.tomshardware.com/howto/20040115/index.html

God almighty thats fugly.

> > Weird. is it PXA based or SA? Im using essentially the same driver
> > if its PXA based and its solid as a rock here.
>
> SA

I'd suggest you pop into #handhelds.org on IRC and report the problem.

> > Yet it fails to work on any OS you use on it. Very useful :-)
>
> Laptops and linux has always been a YMMV area.

Windows also...

> > Yeah - under linux it works FAST...
>
> depends if gcc had anything to do with it

what, you dont like gcc now either?

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.