[SC.LUG] Bowlers stand [was Re: Details about the infopoint]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Fri May 21 12:24:25 BST 2004

Hello Paul,

I'm forwarding your mail to the LUGs to remind
everyone of the event:

paul at rixort.com wrote:

>Hi Richard,
>
>I know of one person who should be coming, don't know if they are from
>man-lug or not though. Someone else from man-lug may be there, but they
>weren't sure last time. I asked at the last man-lug meeting and no-one
>said much about it, but perhaps some other people will turn up. If you can
>bring people from the Cheshire LUG though, that would be great.
>
>I have two extension leads/multi-socket plugs giving us 10 sockets, plus
>I'll be bringing at least one laptop to demonstrate Linux on and a load of
>CD-Rs as well. I don't know if you read about my proposed "Linux cheat
>sheet" but I haven't had chance to get it done mainly because I couldn't
>get the layout right and I also have an exam this afternoon which I have
>been trying to revise for. :(
>
>Someone else is bringing cold drinks I think, I'll try and take some
>snacks as well to keep everyone going.

I'll try and bring  a box along, at least - though the timing
is not good for me (my hardware is, literally, all in pieces =^)

I will bring some AFFS leaflets, but we could do with something
on GNU/Linux for the general public.

Who else on the list can call by and help for at least an hour
or two tomorrow?