[SC.LUG] Re: [man-lug] Bowlers stand [was Re: Details about the infopoint]

Ben Higginbottom ben.higginbottom at ntlworld.com
Fri May 21 15:55:40 BST 2004

Richard Smedley wrote:
> I will bring some AFFS leaflets, but we could do with something
> on GNU/Linux for the general public.
>
> Who else on the list can call by and help for at least an hour
> or two tomorrow?

I can bring alond my laptop, complete with cdrw and the iso's for Suse
9.1, Knoppix 3.4 and Fedora Core 2 as well as anything else I can fit on
it barring any major problems.

Is their anything else we should know, what time we start; do we get
free entry and so on.

Regards,

Ben
--
     On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the

Charles Babbage