[SC.LUG] Projector

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Mon Nov 22 14:22:27 GMT 2004

Hi there.

I have come across a projector which we can use at lug meetings.

Its a pro grade one, gives a nice bright picture.

The downside is a *minor* fault in the green output causing some
ghosting in that colour. Res appears to be 1024x768

I need to get donations totalling 150ukp and we can have it. It has four
PC inputs along with a composite and S-video input. I'll put in the
remaining 80ukp myself.

IOW, if 15 of you contribute a tenner, we have a projector which I will
bring to meetings on request.

Any takers? I may even be able to get the green fault fixed.