[SC.LUG] Port 1765 & CFT

Geoff geoff at osbaldestin.net
Thu Sep 23 10:56:53 BST 2004

I like that idea.
Thanks for all the hints.
But I still have not found out what CFT is :-(, but then, its not the
end of  the world

Geoff
Richard Smedley wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 11:03, damian at damosoft.co.uk wrote:
>

>>>Yep. Good stuff. We've been using aterisk for a year or two now and have been
>>>developing services
>>>on it for some customers. It's come a long way in the last year and Digium's
>>>sponsorship is making
>>>a big difference.
>>>

>[snip]
>

>>>This would be a good subject for the LUG, I reckon - it'd take some
>>>preparation and a big subject
>>>for one meeting.
>>>

>>Yeah would be awesome!
>>

>Seconded - would you want to hold the meeting somewhere
>different, so that you could demo the equipment?
>
> - Richard

Performa 04

Holland's leading HR show

Utrecht

13th and 14th October
CIPD Annual Conference & Exhibition
Come and see un on stand M118 at the CIPD Annual Conference & Exhibition,
27th - 29th October 2004,
Harrogate
www.cipd.co.uk/cande/anconf
CHASE 2005

15th and 16th February

Business Design Centre

London
About Consensus
Consensus has over 16 years experience developing, implementing and supporting its software with over 160 customers worldwide.

Working closely with its clients Consensus uses a flexible approach, designing, building, implementing and supporting its own software.

Customers include, CIPD, British Safety Council, CITB, The Work Foundation, Lloyds Register, QA Training and Consulting, Volvo, Audit Commission, Aintree NHS Trust and Relate.
More Clients

Consensus Information Technology Ltd

Registered in England
No. 2222089
Registered Office:
Bank House
The Paddock
Handforth
Cheshire
SK9 3HQ
Telephone Number: +44(0) 1625 537777
http://www.consensus.co.uk

IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorised to, and must not read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily the Company. Consensus Information Technology Ltd cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of Consensus Information Technology Ltd. In addition, no statement should be construed as giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.

Consensus Information Technology Ltd cannot accept any liability for any virus transmitted within this email. If you have received this email in error please notify the EMail Administrator via email to emailadmin at consensus.co.uk, including a full copy of this message. Please then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.