[SC.LUG] Clearout time!

John Jervis john at lagomorph.plus.com
Tue Apr 5 22:27:27 BST 2005

On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 15:08 +0100, Simeon W Farrington wrote:

> Wireless Access Point - can be connected into the above router to give
> wireless access. 802.11b.
>
> USB wireless stick. Don't think it's linux friendly but may be useful.
> 802.11b.

Simeon,

I'm interested in these two. The wireless stick may not be linux-fiendly
but it'll be fun trying (and educational too) and they would release me
from the bondage of the desk when I have to work from home.

> cacti

I too have a fairly big car so could transport the cactus. It sounds
like gardening gauntlets would be useful. I also have a large quantity
of bubble wrap and a couple of large pieces of cardboard that were used
to deliver the replacement tailgate for my car.

Regards,
JJ