[SC.LUG] Clearout time!

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Sat Apr 16 21:11:59 BST 2005

Simeon W Farrington wrote:
> Thanks for the summary JJ (apologies for top-posting but it saves
> scrolling through all the list which is probably better kept for now).
> I'll probably hold on to the ADSL router for now

Oh. Did you decide that for sure? if it actually works I'll up the money
to 20ukp...

> Hmmm, I keep finding power transformers for devices I don't remember -
> does anyone else have this problem?!!!

Its only a problem if they are a stupid voltage like 3.78254 volts or
have some retarded connector on the end (like mobile chargers tend to)

I have a nice collection of PDA chargers (5V, 2A) which are rather handy...