[SC.LUG] Clearout time!

Simeon W Farrington sub_mail at farrin.org.uk
Sat Apr 16 22:05:40 BST 2005

Ian

A box of bits is coming your way via JJ (slot-DVD and some cables IIRC)
- I still have the router here and am dithering as to whether to keep or
to sell :p

As for the power adapters, I'd actually like to reunite them with their
"utility" - maybe there should be a "gadgets reunited" for such things

Ewan: There is a lot of cactus coming your way - If you've not done so
already, you'd better let JJ know where to deliver it as I'm sure he'll
need his car sooner or later :)

Simeon