[SC.LUG] Xmax Present

Frank Mitchell mitchell at cloudynwuk.force9.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 19:11:57 GMT 2005

From: "Frank Mitchell" <mitchell at cloudynwuk.force9.co.uk>
Subject: Trebus CD Writer

Dear LUG Members:

I attach a Zip File containing the Linux Executable and Documentation for my
Free-To-LUG-Members CD Writer, named Trebus. I had an Upload Problem when I
tried to put it on the SC_LUG Wiki, even though the Executable is only 96
KB. Now Trebus.zip is only 52 KB, so I'm just going to email it to everybody
as a Xmas Present.

Trebus.zip is Password-Protected, and the Password is:
"GroupSexWithDeadGoat" as one word in Camel Notation. Obviously you need to
unzip it with "unzip", then create the Executable Flag with: "chmod +x
trebus-1.0-sg".

I've tested Trebus thoroughly, and I don't suppose there's alot wrong with
the Executable up to its present stage of development. And I've done my best
with the Documentation. But I won't know for sure until I get User Feedback.

Faictz Ce Que Vouldras: Frank Mitchell