[SC.LUG] Dedicated linux hosting

Richard Pemberton rick at ninjafoo.com
Tue Jan 4 15:59:29 GMT 2005

I am in the market for a dedicated server for hosting  a couple of sites (etc)

Need full root (ssh), no restrictions on what I can do (not going to be
running IRC), pref located in the US, DNS provided by host, options on server
hardware + easy upgrades, at least 1 IP

Server *MUST* be running Gentoo, stage3 will do and I will set up from there.

Quick point of contact for reboots (etc)

Need to know what the network connection setup for the server is, speed, max
peek, traffic shaped?, etc etc, need to have plenty of bandwidth as an option
(and no cut-off should I go over my monthly allowance)

--

Rick

Digital Printing
www.intelligence-direct.com - 01270 215550