samba meeting and asterix [was Re: [SC.LUG] Social Meeting]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 14 18:57:43 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 17:29 +0000, Jason Lucas wrote:
> Is Tuesday 25th Jan ~8pm OK with everyone?

It clashes with the Liverpool meeting, but don't change
it solely on my account. Last Tues in the month would
make a good regular day :-)

Martyn, are you available Tues 22 Feb for that 2nd Samba
talk?

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 16:46 +0000, Martyn Kinder wrote:
> But there is nothing you could possibly say about emacs that would make anyone laugh.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=emacs+humour&btnG=Google
+Search&meta=
brings forth 158,000 results - sadly most of them
seem to back up your case ;-/

Although
http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/welcome-to-gnu-emacs.html
is not too bad, from the ever-useful
http://www.gnu.org/fun/humor.html
collection.

ALSO...
Would Damian or Andy be interested in giving a talk
on Asterisk (with or without Obelix, etc.). Perhaps on
Tues 29 March?

 - Richard
/trying to look organised ;-/

--