samba meeting and asterix [was Re: [SC.LUG] Social Meeting]

Martyn Kinder martyn at czd.org.uk
Fri Jan 14 19:46:18 GMT 2005

Yep

Samba talk - should be OK for that. I'll start preparing for it, but
reserve the right to postpose (a weeks notice) if I get dragged off
around the country again.

BTW - got my Robot working -  although at the moment it ain't doing very
much. But I think that would make a *far* more interesting talk...

KM

Martyn Kinder G0CZD

Web:
http://www.czd.org.uk