samba meeting and asterix [was Re: [SC.LUG] Social Meeting]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 14 20:23:23 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 19:46 +0000, Martyn Kinder wrote:
> Yep
>
> Samba talk - should be OK for that. I'll start preparing for it, but
> reserve the right to postpose (a weeks notice) if I get dragged off
> around the country again.

Fair enough - I'll book the venue next week, and announce it
on the usual lists. :)

> BTW - got my Robot working -  although at the moment it ain't doing very
> much. But I think that would make a *far* more interesting talk...

Tell us more about the robot - maybe you could bring it
along to the social meeting?

 - Richard

btw If anyone wants some money for a FLOSS project,
see .sig below:

--
Grants for Free Software development in the UK:
http://www.affs.org.uk/grants/