[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [cumbria_lug] Lowtech Access Space]

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 5 14:43:12 BST 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-03 at 20:04 +0100, Richard Smedley wrote:
> I can't quite see how to get one of these going in Cheshire, atm
>  - but I'd be interested to hear the thoughts of others with enthusiasm
> and/or ideas :-)

I think that this is a great idea, however I agree with Richard about
the difficulty in getting something like this going in Cheshire. I get
the distinct feeling that 'the powers that be' around here are simply
too conservative and technophobic to embrace a project such as this. I'd
love someone to prove me wrong, but I won't hold my breath.

J.