[SC.LUG] Next meet

Simeon W Farrington sub_mail at farrin.org.uk
Sun Jul 24 22:59:42 BST 2005

Ian Molton wrote:

> Im building a PC into the radio slot - I'll bring it along to a meet
> sometime if we manage to have one on a date I can make it :-)

Wow, just looking at the photos - l;ooks a pretty serious modding
exercise of a humble tape deck - what features will this be bringing
into the car?

Should I be building such a moster for my beloved (!! :p) 20 year old
Nova? Of course it may need a few valves to ensure it's in keeping with
its surroundings :p

Apologies for being completely lost, but can someone report the details
of the next meet (I currently know it's on a Wednesday in Macc) as I
seem to have misplaced them - I'm still hiopeful of getting to another
meeting but clearly work and other life problems (oh the joys of house
moving!) may harpoon any attempt :s

Simeon