[SC.LUG] Small quiet games box

Simeon W Farrington sub_mail at farrin.org.uk
Tue Jun 14 23:00:36 BST 2005

Those barebones systems look really intersting actually. How do they
perform compared to the basic shuttle machines (my shuttle is slightly
modified  with extra graphics power)?  How straightforward is the linux
install on them?

Not that I can current afford to buy one (nor do I need one, but that's
not the point!) as I'm currently in the process of a house move.
Decluttering is going well, although eBay may implode sooner or later :p

Simeon