[SC.LUG] Re: next meeting [was Re: GNU old laptops [was Re: [SC.LUG] Re: next meeting] ;-]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 15 16:01:09 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 09:19 +0100, Robert Marshall wrote:

> Don't think we [SC.LUG] met in May, if we're going to meet on the last
> Tuesday of the month that will be 28th? Wheelock?

I'm a bit pushed for time this month. I'll book
the room for then if somebody else wants to speak,
otherwise I'm afraid that we'll have to postpone
for a couple of weeks.

 - Richard
(resisting the temptation of the old Sun gear ;)

--
"The user-friendly computer is a red herring. The user-friendliness
of a book just makes it easier to turn pages. There's nothing