[SC.LUG] Re: next meeting [was Re: GNU old laptops [was Re: [SC.LUG] Re: next meeting] ;-]

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 16:24:04 BST 2005

Oh good a potentially recursive subject line...

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Richard Smedley wrote:

> On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 09:19 +0100, Robert Marshall wrote:
>
>> Don't think we [SC.LUG] met in May, if we're going to meet on the last
>> Tuesday of the month that will be 28th? Wheelock?
>
> I'm a bit pushed for time this month. I'll book
> the room for then if somebody else wants to speak,
> otherwise I'm afraid that we'll have to postpone
> for a couple of weeks.

I think we ought to meet this month otherwise we'll be in end of July and
then August and folk may be away

> (resisting the temptation of the old Sun gear ;)

:-)

I won't mention the 286 (well most of it!) I threw out this morning then

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/
Robert Marshall