[SC.LUG] Fedora Core 4

Andy Roffe aroffe at its-linux.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 14:38:35 BST 2005

Hi,

<shout>Richard... </shout>

Grab this man.. MythTV on FC4 is about as good a lecture subject as you are going to get
for a LUG meet.

John, I'm planning to do a myth box.. Are you up for swapping some experiences ?
I've got all the kit lying around.. But last time round I got stuck with frequency settings for the NOVA-T
Haven't found the time too look at it since..

Andy