[SC.LUG] Reminder (GNU/Linux clinic) [was Re: meeting venue (29/03/05) ]

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 18:31:40 BST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Richard Smedley wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 09:34 +0000, Richard Smedley wrote:
>
>> Meeting 7.30 for 8.00pm at
>> the Commercial, Wheelock - in the non-smoking room.
>>
>> Details below:
>>

>> http://makeashorterlink.com/?F5BA221A3
>>

> It's the `meeting with no speaker' tonight ;-)

Loooooooooong silence  - maybe everyone else is on holiday?
I'm intending to be there so there'll be at least two of us!

Oh dear I see my spin off linux webpage
http://brock-marshall.no-ip.info/~robert/Linux/ needs fixing
as it still  has Asterisk down for tonight

> I suggest people bring along laptops/PCs/problems, and
> we can have a clinic :-)
>
> If possible let us know in advance what you'll be bringing
> and then we can be prepared :)

I'm tempted to bring along my daughters machine but I'll try to resist it!

Robert
--
Robert Marshall