[SC.LUG] FAO Frank Mitchell

Dave Briggs linux at davebriggs.net
Mon Nov 7 14:07:09 GMT 2005

>From a comment on the wiki:

"I'm the guy who proposed putting a useful bit of software on the Wiki for
people to download. Hmm: I found a link saying “upload”, which just told me I
couldn't. Of course I could simply send it to you for approval as an email
attachment, then you could decide an appropriate place to put it. Frank
Mitchell. "

If there was a problem attaching it to a page I can only think it was over the
500kb limit. Is this app. not downloadable from the web somewhere that you
could link to?

Otherwise, feel free to email me it and I will bung it up on the server myself.

Cheers

--
Dave Briggs
linux at davebriggs.net | http://davebriggs.net | http://davebriggs.net/sclug