[SC.LUG] Next meeting

robert robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 10:39:24 BST 2005

Dave Briggs writes:
 > Quoting Jason Lucas <jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com>:
 >
 > > Welcome to the list.
 > > Which town is the 'Bear and Billet' in?

Google strongly suggests Chester

http://www.clarence.ndirect.co.uk/large/bars/bearbill.htm

 > I know and understand the reason for the LUG's website being a minimalist
 > affair, but maybe some information could be put up about meeting venues and
 > whatnot, which are less likely to go out of date? It would certainly be useful
 > to new members, IMO.

I agree! Or maybe links to members sites if they have useful
information - my home webserver info on sclug is patchy but moderately
true :-)

http://brock-marshall.no-ip.info/~robert/Linux/

I'm in the midst of trying to move the information onto another
machine on my home network so funny things may happen!

Robert