[SC.LUG] Next meeting

Dave Briggs linux at davebriggs.net
Thu Oct 20 10:52:08 BST 2005

Quoting robert <robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk>:

> I agree! Or maybe links to members sites if they have useful
> information - my home webserver info on sclug is patchy but moderately
> true :-)
>
> http://brock-marshall.no-ip.info/~robert/Linux/

Some good stuff on there, Robert. I am sure there would be volunteers to help
out if a central document was to be produced. Alternatively, I recently started
a linux flavoured wiki on my webspace at http://davebriggs.net/linux and would
be quite happy to change it to an SCLUG wiki and get rid of my crap if people
would think it useful.

As for a meeting, Chester is the ideal location for me, don't know the town at
all at the moment, so any boozer would be fine for me.

--
Dave Briggs
linux at davebriggs.net | http://davebriggs.net | http://palimpsest.org.uk