[SC.LUG] Next meeting

robert robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 12:44:23 BST 2005

Dave Briggs writes:
 > Quoting robert <robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk>:
 >
 > > I agree! Or maybe links to members sites if they have useful
 > > information - my home webserver info on sclug is patchy but moderately
 > > true :-)
 > >
 > > http://brock-marshall.no-ip.info/~robert/Linux/
 >
 > Some good stuff on there, Robert. I am sure there would be volunteers to help
 > out if a central document was to be produced. Alternatively, I recently started
 > a linux flavoured wiki on my webspace at http://davebriggs.net/linux and would
 > be quite happy to change it to an SCLUG wiki and get rid of my crap if people
 > would think it useful.

Thank you lots of historical (ie.e ancient) stuff there - nothing like
posting a link to persuade me to spruce it up a bit :-) having just
dumped all those links and pointed it to my current bookmark brain
dump.
Yours looks nice and clean at the moment..no reason why the SCLUG
stuff couldn't be subpages of that existing LUG link

 > As for a meeting, Chester is the ideal location for me, don't know the town at
 > all at the moment, so any boozer would be fine for me.

Maybe a group of us from the far East (of Cheshire) could join forces
for a trip over?

Robert