[SC.LUG] Macclesfield Meeting

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 20:00:55 BST 2005

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Edward Chapman wrote:

> I wonder is it worth having our Macc meeting on Tuesday 1st Nov or Thurs
> 3rd Nov in view of the above?
>
> Maybe all those interested in meeting in Macc could post their ideal
> date/time that week then perhaps we'll be able to cement something.
>
> Tues, Wed, Thurs are all fine by me any time.

Thursday is better - and probably my ideal - for me than Wednesday (which has
become more difficult for other reasons) - Tuesday is out - it being my
birthday - as it is also my wife's birthday :-) I'll need to be at home!

But its a difficult week for me - feel free to ignore my requirements!

(the wiki is at http://davebriggs.net/sclug/wakka.php?wakka=HomePage in
case anyone didn't answer the earlier question, my email ends up on two
machines atm really need to rationalise things..)

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/
Robert Marshall