[SC.LUG] September meeting [was Re: New *nix users on the list]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 25 15:13:55 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 14:47 +0100, Russ Phillips wrote:
> > September 12th, 13th or 14th?
>
> We could do Tuesdays. Wednesdays would be OK most weeks, but Thursdays
> could be a problem.
>
> Jen would be willing to do a 5 minute talk on Open Help (no web site
> yet, but see her blog - http://jetlagjen.wordpress.com/) and I'd be
> willing to do one on Panic Button (http://www.panicbutton.org.uk/).
> We'd need some notice, though, since neither of us has anything
> prepared ;-)

Sounds good to me :-)

How about we devote an hour to 5-minute talks (more
than this and it might be a bit difficult to digest the
information), and people can follow-up on anything
about the talks that they're interested in after the
hour.

Looking forward to both of your talks :-)

Richard Smedley,                                      RichardS at bvsc.org
Free Software Evangelist,
Midland Open Source Technology.                 http://www.most.org.uk/
                           ``Software Freedom for the Voluntary Sector''