reply-to && [Fwd: Re: [SC.LUG] September meeting]

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 26 09:43:48 BST 2006

Administrative note:

Some time ago we removed the broken reply-to behaviour from
the mailing list, so that reply-to is no longer hijacked by the
mailing list.

To make sure that your post hits the list, not just the
sender of the message to which you are replying, hit ``l''
in mutt, right-click and ``l'' in Evolution, or ``reply-all''
(and optionally delete recipients other than the list) in any
other mail client, such as Thunderbird or KMail.

 - Richard

PS regarding Jason's post, below. Yes - it would be good to
see Ian's legendary GNU/Linux powered car at the meeting :-)