[SC.LUG] wireless card

llew llew at spacelion.me.uk
Fri Feb 3 19:02:21 GMT 2006

Hi All,

I'm urgently in need of a wireless pcl card (having just spent many
hours/days  trying to get one going) that works out of box.? on GNU/Linux.

It would be good if it all so works on other  op.sys.

I've got to use it for a short bit, on an old 98se/machine, which is
going to be replace soon by a new machine/GNU/Linux(Ubuntu).

I've tried the net and am somewhat confused about which chip/card!

I've been trying to set up a safecom 54bps 802.11g card.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks

llew

Benjamin Franklin.