[SC.LUG] NOT getting though???? -- llew

llew llew at llew.entadsl.com
Mon Feb 13 01:20:37 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I'm not getting through to any of the three lugs I subscribe to!!?
(shropshire, south cheshire, or northwales -- I being in the middle!
oswestry.)
I'm trying to send this via smtp.ukfsn.ord  [no, it didn't work?] am
trying other.
(I've had to use smtp.entadsl.com lately & its not working for the lugs?)
--

llew wrote:

> Hi Pete,
>
> I'm also in oswestry if you have a car (I don't) any chance of a lift
> when a meeting comes up? (in the summer I might cycle if not too far)
>
> If you want to meet/beer/talk projects etc etc. let me know.(same goes
> for anyone living/coming this way)
>
> llew
>
> ps I'm helping six non-tech linux users around oswestry at the moment.
>

> pete wrote:
>
>> As a complete newby i would welcome the chance to meet and discuss
>> linux. I live in oswestry so would prefer somewhere in the south .
>> Anyone like to suggest a venue!

Benjamin Franklin.

Benjamin Franklin.