[SC.LUG] Hello from the High Peak

Mark Johnson portseven at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:03:51 GMT 2006

Hello,

Just a quick one to say hello, I am a longtime Linux user living in
Hadfield in the High Peak. I use mainly Debian based distro's now,
though was a Slackware user for many years. I also use various other
UNIX's including OpenBSD and AIX.

I am a Manlug regular, though have been known to visit Sheflug now and
then too. Talking to Richard Smedley at a few recent events has caused
me to look you chaps up. I understand there are a few of us in the
High Peak.

Anyway I hope to try and get along to a meeting now and then.

--
----
Mark Johnson