Meetings [was Re: [SC.LUG] Hello from the High Peak]

Robert Marshall robert at chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 30 09:47:32 BST 2006

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Richard Smedley wrote:

> Time to arrange another Macclesfield meeting?

I see the last one was on 28th Feb if there isn't any SW of Cheshire
meeting momentum going maybe we should arrange another Millstone visit.
Are Tuesday's good for other folk? I can make the 4th or the 11th (March)

> It would be good to go back to regular speakers at meetings
> if there is enough interest.

That would be good but I guess would need to be Wheelock?

> Feel free to suggest speakers and topics.

A security/spam discussion? The referral spammers have found my home
webserver though I removed the 'referred from' from my stats page some time
ago... I'd be happy to kick off some ideas though I'm sure there are people
who know more than me!

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/