Meetings [was Re: [SC.LUG] Hello from the High Peak]

John Jervis john at lagomorph.plus.com
Thu Mar 30 06:48:36 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 14:01 +0100, Richard Smedley wrote:
[snip]
> > I also use various other
> > UNIX's including OpenBSD and AIX.
>
> You'll be in good company here - I think we've got most
> *nixes represented somewhere - with the possible exception
> of SCO ;^/

I, for my sins, have had to use SCO UnixWare. It was OK, I suppose, but
everybody had wanted a Solaris machine. Vested commercial interests
intervened - the UnixWare box was what they had :-(. To give it it's
due, once we got it set up and debugged, it has just kept running. But
that's UNIX for you :).

Regards,
JJ