[SC.LUG] Re: mini-ITX

Geoff geoff at osbaldestin.net
Mon Nov 6 19:18:18 GMT 2006

To be honest, it is just for a low power server, so I can keep files
central, and also maybe run apache, mysql & php type of stuff, so the
performance does not matter to me much.

I have already looked at the stuff at mini-itx.com store and have
decided that case design is not one of the things the small form factor
is good for. Though may be I should make my own. Mmmm, maybe one like this:
http://mini-itx.com/projects/ammobox/ or maybe this:
http://mini-itx.com/projects/ammotux/

Geoff