[SC.LUG] Embedded Linux controller

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 9 22:21:25 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 07 November 2006 13:55, Martyn Kinder wrote:
> has anyone got any recommendations for a controller hardware that has the
> following attributes;
[snip]
> Have I mentioned cheap yet - well it needs to be cheaper than that.. Less
> than £100.

Hello Martyn,

The American mags, like Linux Journal, usually have a couple of ads for
cheap boards along these lines. I'll see if i can unearth a recent copy
tomorrow...

Richard Smedley,                                    richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Sustainable IT Consultant
                            ``Software Freedom for the Voluntary Sector''

[Now is not a good time to ask me what happened to MOST - but keep watching
this space ;^]