[SC.LUG] Oops :-/ [was Re: Fwd: Re: [HLUG] Printing pdf files]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 24 22:42:19 GMT 2006

Short version:
I'm sorry - I'm sure I had no intention of pointlessly forwarding this :-(

Long version:
Ho hum - I'm using a laptop with far too little memory, and for some
reason I'm using a graphical mail client atm. Having many mails open
to read or edit involves much use of swap space, and during a prolonged
bout of swapping i must have hit the keys to forward this thinking 'd just
pasted the lug addresses into another mail, which was in the window
underneath :-/
I think I may go back to mutt or mh-e :-(

I'm too tired to find the mail I meant to forward, so I think I'll give up
for tonight =^)

 - Richard