[SC.LUG] Email Clients

Matthew Tolley matthew at matthewtolley.com
Sun Aug 19 13:57:14 BST 2007

> > >  It is a bloated beast

Well this thread certainly got everyone's juices flowing!

Going back to Evolution vs Thunderbird, which seem the best two options
so far, I have, in the process of importing my emails into Evolution
acouple of months ago, accidentally created between 1 and 3 duplicates
for many of my mails, resulting in over 20,000 emails in various
folders.

I'd like to delete the duplicates without spending 3-5 hours doing so!
Is there a simple method of automating the deletion of duplicates in
either Evolution or Thunderbird? If so can you advise what it is?

Thanks,

Matthew