[SC.LUG] Fw: [linuxjobs] [jason@ukfsn.org: [Gllug] JOB: come and help run UKFSN] [Home working]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 8 18:03:09 GMT 2007

For anyone looking for a starter position, working from home...

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:21:34 +0000
From: Andy Smith <andy at lug.org.uk>
To: linuxjobs <linuxjobs at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Subject: [linuxjobs] [jason at ukfsn.org: [Gllug] JOB: come and help run
UKFSN] [Home working]

----- Forwarded message from Jason Clifford <jason at ukfsn.org> -----

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:14:10 +0000 (GMT)
From: Jason Clifford <jason at ukfsn.org>
To: users at ukfsn.org, gllug at gllug.org.uk
Subject: [Gllug] JOB: come and help run UKFSN

I'm looking for someone to join me in running UK Free Software Network
(UKFSN).

The job is a fairly simple sysadmin role based upon Linux servers
running the following:

freeradius
bind and mydns
postfix
apache with perl, php and python
mysql

The role is "customer facing" so you will need to be happy to respond
to support emails, etc and occassionally handle phone calls as well.

The job will suit someone who wants to learn about running an ISP.

The salary will start at £15,000 pa which will be increased after an
initial 6 month period.

Whoever takes the job will be expected to work from home and a
broadband ADSL connection and VoIP telephone service will be provided.

If you are interested send me a CV/resume in text format.

I don't care how old you are, what colour your skin is, whether you are
male or female. The only form of discrimination I apply is that I
expect you to be able and willing to work.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf
the 'net http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk

----- End forwarded message -----

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
                                              A PRINCE2 aware company

Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail
M6-IT CIC ``Software Freedom for the Education and Voluntary Sector''

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT