[SC.LUG] Backing Up Query

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 8 09:26:22 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 09:10 +0000, Matthew Tolley wrote:
> Richard Smedley wrote:
> > I'll leave the details to GNOME users. I think everything
> > is under ~/.gnome2/ but won't guarantee it,
>
> There is a /.gnome2 folder so I'll assume it's under there.
>
> So what GUI are you using then? I haven't made a final decision yet but
> I'm playing with Xfce.

Hello Matthew,

Well today I'm using KDE4, and yesterday I tried GNOME, but
for day-to-day use I use  PWM (not PWM2). It's quick and
powerful, and contains nothing unnecessary.

Occasionally I go back to WindowMaker, but really PWM
is enough for me :-)

Cheers,

 - Richard

PS I'm assuming you hit reply-to-sender instead of reply-to-list
by mistake, and it's alright bringing this back to the list.

--
Morris Minor Convertible for sale:
www.goodgnus.org/mmconvertible4sale/