[SC.LUG] resources for exim

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Sun Jun 29 17:57:06 BST 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 09:41:53AM +0100, Robert Marshall wrote:
> I'm currently looking after the company email server which is running
> exim/sa-exim/ (and using vexim as a frontend). If anyone can point me to
> some good reading - maybe even a book that would be much appreciated.  I've
> read various FAQs some of which have been helpful..

Buy the Exim book:

The Exim SMTP Mail Server: Official Guide for Release 4 (Paperback)
by Philip Hazel
ISBN-13: 978-0954452971

It is by far the best text I've seen on Exim, though I'm a Postfix user
myself. :)

If you're a UKUUG member, you can also get a discount of £11.50 (more
than Amazon!) on the text, though I'm not sure if we have the latest
edition available:

http://www.ukuug.org/books/exim/

Paul

--