[SC.LUG] MMU Pro-Dev day stall

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Thu Oct 15 07:17:26 UTC 2009

Hello

Would anyone be interested in running a joint stall with DFEY at this event?

This is a really good opportunity to raise highlight the benefits of
getting involved with free software projects and local user technology
groups.

Getting more students, aware, interested and involved will give the
local community a new boost of enthusiasm which I think would be really
useful! :)

Would anyone be interested in helping out here - it would be worth
moving swiftly to get our stall in there.

Cheers,

Tim

(DFEY-NW Co-organiser)