[SC.LUG] MMU Pro-Dev day stall

Richard Smedley richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 15 09:36:34 UTC 2009

Tim Dobson wrote:
> Would anyone be interested in running a joint stall with DFEY at this event?
>
> This is a really good opportunity to raise highlight the benefits of
> getting involved with free software projects and local user technology
> groups.
>
> Getting more students, aware, interested and involved will give the
> local community a new boost of enthusiasm which I think would be really
> useful! :)
>
> Would anyone be interested in helping out here - it would be worth
> moving swiftly to get our stall in there.

I can't promise anything for now, but it looks
like I'm in Mcr that day, so if I get a couple
of free hours I'll come & help out.

http://twitter.com/RichardSmedley
- food & gardening tweets displacing occasional bits of techie talk.

http://twitter.com/hsNW
- #hackspace tweets for NW England & N Wales